Usenix LISA '13
Join us in Washington, D.C., November 3-8, 2013, for LISA '13. LISA '13 brings together practitioners and researchers to present the most innovative strategies, tools, and techniques in network and system administration. The 6-day program includes training by experts, including John Looney, Stuart Kendrick, Michele Chubirka, Steve Murawksi, Nathan Harvey, Thomas Limoncelli, Theodore Ts'o, and more. The technical program offers practical information on a variety of key topics, including a Keynote Address from Jason Hoffman; Invited Talks from Hilary Mason and Todd Underwood; paper presentations and poster sessions showcasing the latest research; experts to answer the toughest questions; and workshops for sharing experiences with colleagues. Don't miss the chance to be a part of this unique career-building journey. Register by October 15 and save. Additional discounts are available! https://www.usenix.org/lisa13/lj
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- RSS Feeds
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts