Usenix LISA '13
Join us in Washington, D.C., November 3-8, 2013, for LISA '13. LISA '13 brings together practitioners and researchers to present the most innovative strategies, tools, and techniques in network and system administration. The 6-day program includes training by experts, including John Looney, Stuart Kendrick, Michele Chubirka, Steve Murawksi, Nathan Harvey, Thomas Limoncelli, Theodore Ts'o, and more. The technical program offers practical information on a variety of key topics, including a Keynote Address from Jason Hoffman; Invited Talks from Hilary Mason and Todd Underwood; paper presentations and poster sessions showcasing the latest research; experts to answer the toughest questions; and workshops for sharing experiences with colleagues. Don't miss the chance to be a part of this unique career-building journey. Register by October 15 and save. Additional discounts are available! https://www.usenix.org/lisa13/lj
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment