USENIX FAST '12
FAST '12 explores new directions in the design, implementation, evaluation, and deployment of storage systems. Learn from leaders in the storage industry with ground-breaking tutorials by experts such as Brent Welch, Jeff Darcy, Jiri Schindler, and more. This year's innovative 2.5-day technical program includes 26 technical papers, Work-in-Progress Reports (WiPs), and two poster sessions. FAST' 12 promises to be an exciting conference presenting leading examples of current research and a strong vision of the future of file and storage technologies.
Register by January 23, and save! Additional discounts are available!
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- What's Your i-Name?
- Docker: Lightweight Linux Containers for Consistent Development and Deployment
- Why Python?
- Pass on Passwords with scp