USENIX FAST '12
FAST '12 explores new directions in the design, implementation, evaluation, and deployment of storage systems. Learn from leaders in the storage industry with ground-breaking tutorials by experts such as Brent Welch, Jeff Darcy, Jiri Schindler, and more. This year's innovative 2.5-day technical program includes 26 technical papers, Work-in-Progress Reports (WiPs), and two poster sessions. FAST' 12 promises to be an exciting conference presenting leading examples of current research and a strong vision of the future of file and storage technologies.
Register by January 23, and save! Additional discounts are available!
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog