USENIX FAST '12
FAST '12 explores new directions in the design, implementation, evaluation, and deployment of storage systems. Learn from leaders in the storage industry with ground-breaking tutorials by experts such as Brent Welch, Jeff Darcy, Jiri Schindler, and more. This year's innovative 2.5-day technical program includes 26 technical papers, Work-in-Progress Reports (WiPs), and two poster sessions. FAST' 12 promises to be an exciting conference presenting leading examples of current research and a strong vision of the future of file and storage technologies.
Register by January 23, and save! Additional discounts are available!
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.