USENIX Conference on Web Application Development (WebApps '10)
Join us for the USENIX Conference on Web Application Development (WebApps '10) which will take place June 23-24, 2010, in Boston, MA, as part of the USENIX Federated Conferences Week.
WebApps '10 is a new technical conference filled with the latest research in all aspects of developing and deploying Web applications. The diverse 2-day conference program will include invited talks by industry leaders including Adam de Boor, Google, on "Gmail: Past, Present, and Future," a variety of topics and new techniques in the paper presentations, WiPs, and a poster session. Since WebApps '10 is part of USENIX Federated Conferences Week, you'll also have increased opportunities for interaction and synergy across multiple disciplines.
Register by June 1 and save up to $400! Additional discounts are available.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment