USENIX Conference on Web Application Development (WebApps '10)
Join us for the USENIX Conference on Web Application Development (WebApps '10) which will take place June 23-24, 2010, in Boston, MA, as part of the USENIX Federated Conferences Week.
WebApps '10 is a new technical conference filled with the latest research in all aspects of developing and deploying Web applications. The diverse 2-day conference program will include invited talks by industry leaders including Adam de Boor, Google, on "Gmail: Past, Present, and Future," a variety of topics and new techniques in the paper presentations, WiPs, and a poster session. Since WebApps '10 is part of USENIX Federated Conferences Week, you'll also have increased opportunities for interaction and synergy across multiple disciplines.
Register by June 1 and save up to $400! Additional discounts are available.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking||Jun 01, 2015|
|June 2015 Video Preview||Jun 01, 2015|
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
- June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat