USENIX Conference on Web Application Development (WebApps '10)
Join us for the USENIX Conference on Web Application Development (WebApps '10) which will take place June 23-24, 2010, in Boston, MA, as part of the USENIX Federated Conferences Week.
WebApps '10 is a new technical conference filled with the latest research in all aspects of developing and deploying Web applications. The diverse 2-day conference program will include invited talks by industry leaders including Adam de Boor, Google, on "Gmail: Past, Present, and Future," a variety of topics and new techniques in the paper presentations, WiPs, and a poster session. Since WebApps '10 is part of USENIX Federated Conferences Week, you'll also have increased opportunities for interaction and synergy across multiple disciplines.
Register by June 1 and save up to $400! Additional discounts are available.
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter