USENIX ATC '1
Join us for the 2011 USENIX Annual Technical Conference (USENIX ATC '11) which will take place June 15-17, 2011, in Portland, OR, as part of the USENIX Federated Conferences Week.
Don't miss the 3-day conference program filled with cutting-edge systems research, including invited talks by Stefan Savage on "An Agenda for Empirical Cyber Crime Research," Finn Brunton on "Dead Media: What the Obsolete, Unsuccessful, Experimental, and Avant-Garde Can Teach Us About the Future of Media," and Mark Woodward on "Linux PC Robot." Gain insight into a variety of must-know topics in the paper presentations and poster session. Since USENIX ATC '11 is part of USENIX Federated Conferences Week, you'll also have increased opportunities to mingle with colleagues and leading experts across multiple disciplines.
Register by May 23, and save! Additional discounts are available.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Technical Support Rep
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- RSS Feeds
- An Introduction to GCC Compiler Intrinsics in Vector Processing