USENIX ATC '1
Join us for the 2011 USENIX Annual Technical Conference (USENIX ATC '11) which will take place June 15-17, 2011, in Portland, OR, as part of the USENIX Federated Conferences Week.
Don't miss the 3-day conference program filled with cutting-edge systems research, including invited talks by Stefan Savage on "An Agenda for Empirical Cyber Crime Research," Finn Brunton on "Dead Media: What the Obsolete, Unsuccessful, Experimental, and Avant-Garde Can Teach Us About the Future of Media," and Mark Woodward on "Linux PC Robot." Gain insight into a variety of must-know topics in the paper presentations and poster session. Since USENIX ATC '11 is part of USENIX Federated Conferences Week, you'll also have increased opportunities to mingle with colleagues and leading experts across multiple disciplines.
Register by May 23, and save! Additional discounts are available.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- New Products
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible