USENIX ATC '1
Join us for the 2011 USENIX Annual Technical Conference (USENIX ATC '11) which will take place June 15-17, 2011, in Portland, OR, as part of the USENIX Federated Conferences Week.
Don't miss the 3-day conference program filled with cutting-edge systems research, including invited talks by Stefan Savage on "An Agenda for Empirical Cyber Crime Research," Finn Brunton on "Dead Media: What the Obsolete, Unsuccessful, Experimental, and Avant-Garde Can Teach Us About the Future of Media," and Mark Woodward on "Linux PC Robot." Gain insight into a variety of must-know topics in the paper presentations and poster session. Since USENIX ATC '11 is part of USENIX Federated Conferences Week, you'll also have increased opportunities to mingle with colleagues and leading experts across multiple disciplines.
Register by May 23, and save! Additional discounts are available.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
- Linux Journal
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Tighten Up SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Android Candy: Bluetooth Auto Connect