USENIX ATC '1
Join us for the 2011 USENIX Annual Technical Conference (USENIX ATC '11) which will take place June 15-17, 2011, in Portland, OR, as part of the USENIX Federated Conferences Week.
Don't miss the 3-day conference program filled with cutting-edge systems research, including invited talks by Stefan Savage on "An Agenda for Empirical Cyber Crime Research," Finn Brunton on "Dead Media: What the Obsolete, Unsuccessful, Experimental, and Avant-Garde Can Teach Us About the Future of Media," and Mark Woodward on "Linux PC Robot." Gain insight into a variety of must-know topics in the paper presentations and poster session. Since USENIX ATC '11 is part of USENIX Federated Conferences Week, you'll also have increased opportunities to mingle with colleagues and leading experts across multiple disciplines.
Register by May 23, and save! Additional discounts are available.
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Download "Build a Private Cloud for Less Than $10,000!"
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- DevOps for Dummies
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- New Products
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal