Texas Linux Fest
June 13, 2014 - June 14, 2014
Texas Linux Fest is the first state-wide, annual, community-run conference for Linux and open source software users and enthusiasts from around the Lone Star State. Much like SCALE in Los Angeles, Ohio Linux Fest in Columbus, and Linux Fest Northwest -- and an ever-growing list of successful regional shows -- Texas Linux Fest is a weekend event geared towards individual users, rather than an expensive multi-workday expo that might cater primarily to sponsored attendees. Whether you use free software and Linux at home, in your place of business, in your school or non-profit, or you are simply curious, Texas Linux Fest offers something for you. Texas Linux Festival is a non-profit (501c) community based organization that is run by volunteers to organize and provide the TXLF conferences. The first official TXLF conference was held in 2010 in Austin, TX.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- RSS Feeds
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Numerical Python