SV Forums Quarterly Venture Breakfast – Smart Grid
The Smart Grid continues to be a popular category for vc investment. However, as utilities rollout the smart grid, there have been some implementation hiccups, including consumer complaints and litigation about faulty meters. Come hear our experts review the state of the Smart Grid market and discuss solutions to current dilemmas and what opportunities they still see. How will these problems affect investment? Are there still opportunities for new investments or is most of the white space gone? What companies will grab market share in the next few years? How will big companies like Cisco and IBM affect the playing field?
- Promise Theory—What Is It?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Linux In Government: Interoperability
- New Products
- Examining Load Average
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Virtualization Poll