SV Forums Quarterly Venture Breakfast – Smart Grid
The Smart Grid continues to be a popular category for vc investment. However, as utilities rollout the smart grid, there have been some implementation hiccups, including consumer complaints and litigation about faulty meters. Come hear our experts review the state of the Smart Grid market and discuss solutions to current dilemmas and what opportunities they still see. How will these problems affect investment? Are there still opportunities for new investments or is most of the white space gone? What companies will grab market share in the next few years? How will big companies like Cisco and IBM affect the playing field?
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development