SV Forums Quarterly Venture Breakfast – Smart Grid
The Smart Grid continues to be a popular category for vc investment. However, as utilities rollout the smart grid, there have been some implementation hiccups, including consumer complaints and litigation about faulty meters. Come hear our experts review the state of the Smart Grid market and discuss solutions to current dilemmas and what opportunities they still see. How will these problems affect investment? Are there still opportunities for new investments or is most of the white space gone? What companies will grab market share in the next few years? How will big companies like Cisco and IBM affect the playing field?
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment