SV Forums Quarterly Venture Breakfast – Smart Grid
The Smart Grid continues to be a popular category for vc investment. However, as utilities rollout the smart grid, there have been some implementation hiccups, including consumer complaints and litigation about faulty meters. Come hear our experts review the state of the Smart Grid market and discuss solutions to current dilemmas and what opportunities they still see. How will these problems affect investment? Are there still opportunities for new investments or is most of the white space gone? What companies will grab market share in the next few years? How will big companies like Cisco and IBM affect the playing field?
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU