SV Forums Quarterly Venture Breakfast – Smart Grid
The Smart Grid continues to be a popular category for vc investment. However, as utilities rollout the smart grid, there have been some implementation hiccups, including consumer complaints and litigation about faulty meters. Come hear our experts review the state of the Smart Grid market and discuss solutions to current dilemmas and what opportunities they still see. How will these problems affect investment? Are there still opportunities for new investments or is most of the white space gone? What companies will grab market share in the next few years? How will big companies like Cisco and IBM affect the playing field?
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Getting a Windows Refund in California Small Claims Court
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core