SV Forum Clean Tech Conference
Please use the discount code to receive $10 off Registration to SVForum’s Clean Technology Conference: ENERGY
Clean Technology Conference: Sustainability
Thursday, January 19th, 2012
8:00 AM – 3:30 PM
3410 Hillview Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Registration Link: http://www.svforum.org/clean-tech-conference
Limited seating available. Register today!
The domestic clean technology industry has faced political, financial, regulatory, and competitive challenges. However, venture capitalists continue to invest in the industry, as illustrated by the $891 million raised by 80 cleantech companies in the third quarter of 2011*. Come hear from key leaders and industry influencers about innovative business models and technologies that are addressing global concerns around sustainability and climate change.
* According to the MoneyTree™ Report from PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and the National Venture Capital Association, based on data provided by Thomson Reuters.
Steve Bengston, PWC
Ronen Benzi, Farmigo
Rob Bernard, Microsoft
Peter Graf, SAP
Thilo Koslowski, Gartner Inc.
Jason Matlof, Battery Ventures
Tsafrir Oranski, Panoramic Power
Tamin Pechet, Banyan Water
Gil Perez, SAP
Geoff Ryder, SAP
Ed Solar, Coda Energy
Swapnil Shah, First Fuel
Byron Shaw, GM Advanced Technology
Dylan P. Steeg, Intel Capital
Steve Westly, The Westly Group
Please visit our event page at http://www.svforum.org/clean-tech-conference Stay tuned for updates!
Early Bird Discount through Dec. 16: $130 Non-members, $110 members, $60 Platinum Pass; $65 Students
Online Price through Jan. 19: $150 Non-members, $130 members, $80 Platinum Pass; $75 Students
A valid student identification card is required upon check-in.
Walk-In: Additional $40 at the door
*American Express is no longer accepted at the door.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment