SV Forum Clean Tech Conference
Please use the discount code to receive $10 off Registration to SVForum’s Clean Technology Conference: ENERGY
Clean Technology Conference: Sustainability
Thursday, January 19th, 2012
8:00 AM – 3:30 PM
3410 Hillview Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Registration Link: http://www.svforum.org/clean-tech-conference
Limited seating available. Register today!
The domestic clean technology industry has faced political, financial, regulatory, and competitive challenges. However, venture capitalists continue to invest in the industry, as illustrated by the $891 million raised by 80 cleantech companies in the third quarter of 2011*. Come hear from key leaders and industry influencers about innovative business models and technologies that are addressing global concerns around sustainability and climate change.
* According to the MoneyTree™ Report from PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and the National Venture Capital Association, based on data provided by Thomson Reuters.
Steve Bengston, PWC
Ronen Benzi, Farmigo
Rob Bernard, Microsoft
Peter Graf, SAP
Thilo Koslowski, Gartner Inc.
Jason Matlof, Battery Ventures
Tsafrir Oranski, Panoramic Power
Tamin Pechet, Banyan Water
Gil Perez, SAP
Geoff Ryder, SAP
Ed Solar, Coda Energy
Swapnil Shah, First Fuel
Byron Shaw, GM Advanced Technology
Dylan P. Steeg, Intel Capital
Steve Westly, The Westly Group
Please visit our event page at http://www.svforum.org/clean-tech-conference Stay tuned for updates!
Early Bird Discount through Dec. 16: $130 Non-members, $110 members, $60 Platinum Pass; $65 Students
Online Price through Jan. 19: $150 Non-members, $130 members, $80 Platinum Pass; $75 Students
A valid student identification card is required upon check-in.
Walk-In: Additional $40 at the door
*American Express is no longer accepted at the door.
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Hodge Podge
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- Chemistry on the Desktop