Software Freedom Day 2012
Digital Freedom International is proud to announce it will start co-organizing Software Freedom Days with One local team each year starting this year, and therefore we are inviting local organizers to submit proposals to host our upcoming SFD Summit around September 15th 2012.
The purpose of co-organizing such an event is to raise the profile of our celebrations while bringing a public space for discussions about the future of our movement. If you are interested in hosting the upcoming SFD Summit in September 2012 please submit a formal proposal to board (at) softwarefreedomday (dot) org before 1st July 2012 Sunday UTC 2359.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Three More Lessons
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Upcoming Webinar: Getting Started with DevOps
- Non-Linux FOSS: Flaky Connection? Mosh it!