Software Freedom Day
SFD is a worldwide celebration of Free and Open Source Software (FOSS).
Our goal in this celebration is to educate the worldwide public about
the benefits of using high quality FOSS in education, in government, at
home, and in business -- in short, everywhere! The non-profit
organization Software Freedom International coordinates SFD at a global
level, providing support, giveaways and a point of collaboration, but
volunteer teams around the world organize the local SFD events to impact
their own communities.
* Check out our world map to find an event in your area at
* Set up a team and take up the challenge of talking about Software
Freedom to your community! Start with our StartGuide
(http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/StartGuide) to get tons of tips, and
don't forget to register your event to appear on the 2011 map!
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
|HOSTING Monitoring Insights||Mar 24, 2017|
|FinTech and SAP HANA||Mar 24, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Hodge Podge
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights