Some of the best speakers in open source will again attend and participate – in a boutique, personal environment.
We’ll focus specifically on developers, system administrators and IT managers. If you do any of this you’ll find excellent information in a session or training format.
We’ll focus on established technologies and topics, like Linux, Drupal, MySQL, LibreOffice, Security, Virtualization, Licensing and Patents.
|Privacy Is Personal||Jul 02, 2015|
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Django Templates
- Attack of the Drones
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet