Some of the best speakers in open source will again attend and participate – in a boutique, personal environment.
We’ll focus specifically on developers, system administrators and IT managers. If you do any of this you’ll find excellent information in a session or training format.
We’ll focus on established technologies and topics, like Linux, Drupal, MySQL, LibreOffice, Security, Virtualization, Licensing and Patents.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Server Hardening
- Giving Silos Their Due
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal