Some of the best speakers in open source will again attend and participate – in a boutique, personal environment.
We’ll focus specifically on developers, system administrators and IT managers. If you do any of this you’ll find excellent information in a session or training format.
We’ll focus on established technologies and topics, like Linux, Drupal, MySQL, LibreOffice, Security, Virtualization, Licensing and Patents.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- ebook2cw-E-book to Morse Code Conversion
- Overlay Images on Video Using MPlayer and MEncoder
- HEC Montréal: Deployment of a Large-Scale Mail Installation
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- RSS Feeds
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Kernel Korner - Why and How to Use Netlink Socket
- Security Distribution for Linux Clusters