Some of the best speakers in open source will again attend and participate – in a boutique, personal environment.
We’ll focus specifically on developers, system administrators and IT managers. If you do any of this you’ll find excellent information in a session or training format.
We’ll focus on established technologies and topics, like Linux, Drupal, MySQL, LibreOffice, Security, Virtualization, Licensing and Patents.
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
|Linux Kernel 4.1 Released||Jun 26, 2015|
|Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory||Jun 25, 2015|
|Take Control of Growing Redis NoSQL Server Clusters||Jun 24, 2015|
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Django Templates
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Cinnamon 2.6 Released
- Gettin' Sticky with It
- Attack of the Drones
- Take Control of Growing Redis NoSQL Server Clusters