Register now for OSCON 2011, happening July 25-29, 2011, at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland. For 13 years, OSCON, the O’Reilly Open Source Convention, has put open source to work building the future. OSCON’s program encompasses 20 tracks to explore all things open source. New tracks have been added to OSCON this year, including Citizen Science, Geek Lifestyle, Open Data, Programming, and Emerging Languages, while Healthcare returns for its second year.
OSCON Java and OSCON Data - two new distinct events co-located with OSCON, debuting on July 25-27. OSCON Java combines Java and open source to take on the tech world’s juiciest challenges—in cloud computing, big data, mobile, and more. OSCON Java tracks include Client, Cloud, Craftsmanship, JVM, and Trends. At OSCON Data, learn about the open source technologies for gathering, storing, and analyzing data that make it possible to use new data sources and do new things with existing data. OSCON Data tracks include Analytics and Visualization, Hadoop, NoSQL Databases, Real-Time and Streaming, Relational, and Roulette.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration