July 20, 2014 - July 24, 2014
Everything open source (and we mean everything) From the early days of open source, OSCON has been the only event that covers the open source stack in its entirety. Not just one language, tool, or philosophy, but all of the moving parts, integrated and working together. It's everything you need to know about open source to keep you ahead of the curve.
|Privacy Is Personal||Jul 02, 2015|
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Privacy Is Personal
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Attack of the Drones
- The AtoMiC Toolkit!
Enjoyed this preview? Get the full course FREE from Linux Journal and Pluralsight.