July 20, 2014 - July 24, 2014
Everything open source (and we mean everything) From the early days of open source, OSCON has been the only event that covers the open source stack in its entirety. Not just one language, tool, or philosophy, but all of the moving parts, integrated and working together. It's everything you need to know about open source to keep you ahead of the curve.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- RSS Feeds
- Hack and / - Linux Troubleshooting, Part I: High Load