O'Reilly Velocity Conference
We're looking forward to celebrating Velocity's 5th Year with you June 25-27, at the Santa Clara Convention Center. You'll meet the smartest people working in web performance and operations at the O'Reilly Velocity Conference. Web and mobile users expect better performance than ever before. To meet, and exceed, their expectations, you need to master a daunting array of web performance, operations, and mobile performance issues. Velocity offers the best opportunity to learn the newest info on what you need to know to build a faster and stronger web.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to meet face-to-face with a cadre of industry leaders who are taking web performance and operations to the next level. Velocity packs a wealth of big ideas, know-how, and connections into three concentrated days. You'll be able to apply what you've learned immediately and you'll be well prepared for what lies ahead with four in-depth tracks covering the key aspects of web performance, operations, mobile performance, and Velocity culture.
Velocity has sold out the last two years, so if you want to reserve your spot at Velocity 2012, register now and save an additional 20% with code LINUXJ.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Server Hardening
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software