O'Reilly Velocity Conference
We're looking forward to celebrating Velocity's 5th Year with you June 25-27, at the Santa Clara Convention Center. You'll meet the smartest people working in web performance and operations at the O'Reilly Velocity Conference. Web and mobile users expect better performance than ever before. To meet, and exceed, their expectations, you need to master a daunting array of web performance, operations, and mobile performance issues. Velocity offers the best opportunity to learn the newest info on what you need to know to build a faster and stronger web.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to meet face-to-face with a cadre of industry leaders who are taking web performance and operations to the next level. Velocity packs a wealth of big ideas, know-how, and connections into three concentrated days. You'll be able to apply what you've learned immediately and you'll be well prepared for what lies ahead with four in-depth tracks covering the key aspects of web performance, operations, mobile performance, and Velocity culture.
Velocity has sold out the last two years, so if you want to reserve your spot at Velocity 2012, register now and save an additional 20% with code LINUXJ.
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution