O'Reilly Velocity Conference
We're looking forward to celebrating Velocity's 5th Year with you June 25-27, at the Santa Clara Convention Center. You'll meet the smartest people working in web performance and operations at the O'Reilly Velocity Conference. Web and mobile users expect better performance than ever before. To meet, and exceed, their expectations, you need to master a daunting array of web performance, operations, and mobile performance issues. Velocity offers the best opportunity to learn the newest info on what you need to know to build a faster and stronger web.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to meet face-to-face with a cadre of industry leaders who are taking web performance and operations to the next level. Velocity packs a wealth of big ideas, know-how, and connections into three concentrated days. You'll be able to apply what you've learned immediately and you'll be well prepared for what lies ahead with four in-depth tracks covering the key aspects of web performance, operations, mobile performance, and Velocity culture.
Velocity has sold out the last two years, so if you want to reserve your spot at Velocity 2012, register now and save an additional 20% with code LINUXJ.
Practical Task Scheduling Deployment
July 20, 2016 12:00 pm CDT
Join Linux Journal's Mike Diehl and Pat Cameron of Help Systems.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Paranoid Penguin - Building a Secure Squid Web Proxy, Part IV
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- Google's SwiftShader Released
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- SuperTuxKart 0.9.2 Released
- Parsing an RSS News Feed with a Bash Script
- Doing for User Space What We Did for Kernel Space