Your Mission: Building a Faster, Stronger Web
Exceed expectations. Join us for Velocity 2013.
Your job is to keep it all running: the Web, the Cloud, mobile apps, data flow and storage, and all the technologies that hold it all together. The technologies you use—and the ways you use them—are increasingly complex and changing at an intensely rapid pace. And expectations are growing right along with the technology: no excuses allowed. In other words, the failure of your site, infrastructure, or apps is not an option.
This is why the best minds in web operations and performance come to Velocity each year. The days are packed with the knowledge and information you find essential to getting your job done. It's the only conference that focuses on the core aspects of building a faster and stronger web. At Velocity you'll learn from peers, exchange ideas with experts, and share what has worked (and equally importantly, what has not worked) in real-world applications.
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- General Relativity in Python
- One Port to Rule Them All!