Your Mission: Building a Faster, Stronger Web
Exceed expectations. Join us for Velocity 2013.
Your job is to keep it all running: the Web, the Cloud, mobile apps, data flow and storage, and all the technologies that hold it all together. The technologies you use—and the ways you use them—are increasingly complex and changing at an intensely rapid pace. And expectations are growing right along with the technology: no excuses allowed. In other words, the failure of your site, infrastructure, or apps is not an option.
This is why the best minds in web operations and performance come to Velocity each year. The days are packed with the knowledge and information you find essential to getting your job done. It's the only conference that focuses on the core aspects of building a faster and stronger web. At Velocity you'll learn from peers, exchange ideas with experts, and share what has worked (and equally importantly, what has not worked) in real-world applications.
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!