Your Mission: Building a Faster, Stronger Web
Exceed expectations. Join us for Velocity 2013.
Your job is to keep it all running: the Web, the Cloud, mobile apps, data flow and storage, and all the technologies that hold it all together. The technologies you use—and the ways you use them—are increasingly complex and changing at an intensely rapid pace. And expectations are growing right along with the technology: no excuses allowed. In other words, the failure of your site, infrastructure, or apps is not an option.
This is why the best minds in web operations and performance come to Velocity each year. The days are packed with the knowledge and information you find essential to getting your job done. It's the only conference that focuses on the core aspects of building a faster and stronger web. At Velocity you'll learn from peers, exchange ideas with experts, and share what has worked (and equally importantly, what has not worked) in real-world applications.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- My Network Go-Bag
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- Calling All Linux Nerds!