RailsConf is the official event for the Ruby on Rails community. If you're passionate about Rails and what it helps you achieve—RailsConf is the place to be.
Registration is open for RailsConf, the largest official conference dedicated to everything Rails, happening May 16-19, 2011 in Baltimore, MD. RailsConf features keynotes, sessions, tutorials, events, and of course lots of hallway hacking, RailsConf is a meeting place for the most innovative and successful Rails experts and companies. Join the rest of the Ruby on Rails community and learn useful information, ideas, and techniques you can put to work immediately.
Join us for four entire days dedicated to Ruby on Rails with a program designed around all levels of expertise from novice to intermediate to advanced.
Register now and save 15% using Discount Code: rc11ljr at:
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment
- Strengthening Diffie-Hellman in SSH and TLS