And the winner is…open source
Come celebrate 15 years of OSCON and open source success
Join us July 22-26 at the O'Reilly Open Source Convention 2013 in Portland, Oregon. We know you won't want to miss it: we're celebrating the 15th anniversary of OSCON, and it's going to be an extraordinary experience.
OSCON is the must-attend gathering of the best and brightest minds in technology, an opportunity to challenge your assumptions and spark your imagination. Join us for five immersive days of all things open source—new and innovative projects, major enterprise-wide deployments, and—from icons of the open source movement—deep perspective on where we've been and where we're headed.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- RSS Feeds
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise