And the winner is…open source
Come celebrate 15 years of OSCON and open source success
Join us July 22-26 at the O'Reilly Open Source Convention 2013 in Portland, Oregon. We know you won't want to miss it: we're celebrating the 15th anniversary of OSCON, and it's going to be an extraordinary experience.
OSCON is the must-attend gathering of the best and brightest minds in technology, an opportunity to challenge your assumptions and spark your imagination. Join us for five immersive days of all things open source—new and innovative projects, major enterprise-wide deployments, and—from icons of the open source movement—deep perspective on where we've been and where we're headed.
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python