O’Reilly Strata New York 2011
O’Reilly Strata New York 2011 is part of a week-long series of data-driven events in New York this September 19-23, which includes:
- Strata Jumpstart, 9/19, New York Marriott Marquis - A daylong crash course for managers, strategists, and entrepreneurs on how to manage the data deluge that's transforming traditional business practices.
- Strata Summit, 9/20-9/21, New York Marriott Marquis - Two days on the essential high-level strategies for thriving in "the harsh light of data," delivered by the battle-tested business and technology pioneers who are leading the way.
- Strata Conference, 9/22-9/23, New York Hilton - Two days of the nuts-and-bolts needed for building a data-driven business—the latest on skills, tools, and technologies you need to make data work.
Register for a Super Pass, which gives you access to the whole week of conference and evening events, at a reduced rate. Linux Journal readers get an extra 30% discount.
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- The True Internet of Things
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Doing Astronomy with Python