O’Reilly Strata New York 2011
O’Reilly Strata New York 2011 is part of a week-long series of data-driven events in New York this September 19-23, which includes:
- Strata Jumpstart, 9/19, New York Marriott Marquis - A daylong crash course for managers, strategists, and entrepreneurs on how to manage the data deluge that's transforming traditional business practices.
- Strata Summit, 9/20-9/21, New York Marriott Marquis - Two days on the essential high-level strategies for thriving in "the harsh light of data," delivered by the battle-tested business and technology pioneers who are leading the way.
- Strata Conference, 9/22-9/23, New York Hilton - Two days of the nuts-and-bolts needed for building a data-driven business—the latest on skills, tools, and technologies you need to make data work.
Register for a Super Pass, which gives you access to the whole week of conference and evening events, at a reduced rate. Linux Journal readers get an extra 30% discount.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
|Play for Me, Jarvis||Apr 16, 2015|
|Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites||Apr 15, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?||Apr 13, 2015|
|Designing Foils with XFLR5||Apr 08, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Apr 07, 2015|
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development