O’Reilly Strata New York 2011
O’Reilly Strata New York 2011 is part of a week-long series of data-driven events in New York this September 19-23, which includes:
- Strata Jumpstart, 9/19, New York Marriott Marquis - A daylong crash course for managers, strategists, and entrepreneurs on how to manage the data deluge that's transforming traditional business practices.
- Strata Summit, 9/20-9/21, New York Marriott Marquis - Two days on the essential high-level strategies for thriving in "the harsh light of data," delivered by the battle-tested business and technology pioneers who are leading the way.
- Strata Conference, 9/22-9/23, New York Hilton - Two days of the nuts-and-bolts needed for building a data-driven business—the latest on skills, tools, and technologies you need to make data work.
Register for a Super Pass, which gives you access to the whole week of conference and evening events, at a reduced rate. Linux Journal readers get an extra 30% discount.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment