O’Reilly Fluent Conference
The O’Reilly Fluent Conference is returning for its second year, taking place May 28-30, 2013 at the Hilton Union Square in San Francisco. Last year, Fluent emerged as a key event for web developers, mobile app developers, software engineers, and others to gather and learn from each other. This year, we expect to draw an even broader range of individuals and organizations, and to drill even deeper into the technologies and tools that power the Web.
Fluent's attendees are developing for the Web, mobile apps, games, or cloud technologies. Fluent delivers great ideas, best practices, insight on the latest developments in the technologies powering the web, and solid advice from experts.
O'Reilly Fluent is happening May 28-30, 2013 at the Hilton Union Square in San Francisco. Registration will open in January 2013. Mark your calendars now for this important event -- we hope to see you there.
Linux Journal readers get 20% off on registration using registration code LINUX20
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!