O’Reilly Fluent Conference
The O’Reilly Fluent Conference is returning for its second year, taking place May 28-30, 2013 at the Hilton Union Square in San Francisco. Last year, Fluent emerged as a key event for web developers, mobile app developers, software engineers, and others to gather and learn from each other. This year, we expect to draw an even broader range of individuals and organizations, and to drill even deeper into the technologies and tools that power the Web.
Fluent's attendees are developing for the Web, mobile apps, games, or cloud technologies. Fluent delivers great ideas, best practices, insight on the latest developments in the technologies powering the web, and solid advice from experts.
O'Reilly Fluent is happening May 28-30, 2013 at the Hilton Union Square in San Francisco. Registration will open in January 2013. Mark your calendars now for this important event -- we hope to see you there.
Linux Journal readers get 20% off on registration using registration code LINUX20
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
- Optimization in GCC
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization