O’Reilly Fluent Conference
The O’Reilly Fluent Conference is returning for its second year, taking place May 28-30, 2013 at the Hilton Union Square in San Francisco. Last year, Fluent emerged as a key event for web developers, mobile app developers, software engineers, and others to gather and learn from each other. This year, we expect to draw an even broader range of individuals and organizations, and to drill even deeper into the technologies and tools that power the Web.
Fluent's attendees are developing for the Web, mobile apps, games, or cloud technologies. Fluent delivers great ideas, best practices, insight on the latest developments in the technologies powering the web, and solid advice from experts.
O'Reilly Fluent is happening May 28-30, 2013 at the Hilton Union Square in San Francisco. Registration will open in January 2013. Mark your calendars now for this important event -- we hope to see you there.
Linux Journal readers get 20% off on registration using registration code LINUX20
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS