O’Reilly Where, April 2-4, 2012, San Francisco, CA: The Art and Business of Location -
Now in its 8th year, the O’Reilly Where Conference is where the grassroots and leading-edge developers building location-aware technology intersect with the businesses and entrepreneurs seeking out location apps, platforms, and hardware to gain a competitive edge. Immerse yourself in three full days of hands-on training, information-rich sessions, and an Expo Hall filled with the key players and products. We guarantee that you'll be informed, intrigued, and inspired by Where's location-centric topics including: Mobile Development, Location Development, Business & Strategy, and Marketing, as well as a Location Marketing Boot Camp.
Join with hundreds of experts and practitioners in the mobile and location ecosystems and get a handle on how you can leverage location for your business. Learn how location data enables businesses large and small to build corporate strategies and helps them to be far more nimble as customer attitudes and market conditions change. Dive into the most efficient and flexible technologies leading developers are using to create revolutionary location-aware mobile apps. Save 15% with discount code: WHR12LJOU.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- The kernel doesn't really
6 hours 24 min ago
6 hours 55 min ago
6 hours 55 min ago
9 hours 28 sec ago
- This should be very helpful
10 hours 14 min ago
- As much as I share your point
12 hours 34 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
16 hours 5 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
16 hours 25 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
21 hours 58 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
1 day 3 hours ago