O’Reilly Where, April 2-4, 2012, San Francisco, CA: The Art and Business of Location -
Now in its 8th year, the O’Reilly Where Conference is where the grassroots and leading-edge developers building location-aware technology intersect with the businesses and entrepreneurs seeking out location apps, platforms, and hardware to gain a competitive edge. Immerse yourself in three full days of hands-on training, information-rich sessions, and an Expo Hall filled with the key players and products. We guarantee that you'll be informed, intrigued, and inspired by Where's location-centric topics including: Mobile Development, Location Development, Business & Strategy, and Marketing, as well as a Location Marketing Boot Camp.
Join with hundreds of experts and practitioners in the mobile and location ecosystems and get a handle on how you can leverage location for your business. Learn how location data enables businesses large and small to build corporate strategies and helps them to be far more nimble as customer attitudes and market conditions change. Dive into the most efficient and flexible technologies leading developers are using to create revolutionary location-aware mobile apps. Save 15% with discount code: WHR12LJOU.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Numerical Python
- RSS Feeds
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python