O’Reilly Strata New York 2011
O’Reilly Strata New York 2011 is part of a week-long series of data-driven events in New York this September 19-23, which includes:
- Strata Jumpstart, 9/19, New York Marriott Marquis - A daylong crash course for managers, strategists, and entrepreneurs on how to manage the data deluge that's transforming traditional business practices.
- Strata Summit, 9/20-9/21, New York Marriott Marquis - Two days on the essential high-level strategies for thriving in "the harsh light of data," delivered by the battle-tested business and technology pioneers who are leading the way.
- Strata Conference, 9/22-9/23, New York Hilton - Two days of the nuts-and-bolts needed for building a data-driven business—the latest on skills, tools, and technologies you need to make data work.
Register for a Super Pass, which gives you access to the whole week of conference and evening events, at a reduced rate. Linux Journal readers get an extra 30% discount.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- New Products
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Giving Silos Their Due