O’Reilly Strata New York 2011
O’Reilly Strata New York 2011 is part of a week-long series of data-driven events in New York this September 19-23, which includes:
- Strata Jumpstart, 9/19, New York Marriott Marquis - A daylong crash course for managers, strategists, and entrepreneurs on how to manage the data deluge that's transforming traditional business practices.
- Strata Summit, 9/20-9/21, New York Marriott Marquis - Two days on the essential high-level strategies for thriving in "the harsh light of data," delivered by the battle-tested business and technology pioneers who are leading the way.
- Strata Conference, 9/22-9/23, New York Hilton - Two days of the nuts-and-bolts needed for building a data-driven business—the latest on skills, tools, and technologies you need to make data work.
Register for a Super Pass, which gives you access to the whole week of conference and evening events, at a reduced rate. Linux Journal readers get an extra 30% discount.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database