O’Reilly Strata 2012
Register now and save 20% with discount code: LINUXJR
Strata 2012, the leading big data conference, happens February 28 - March 1, 2012 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Strata debuted to a sold-out crowd last year and has become the leading event for the people and technology driving the data revolution. Strata delivers the nuts-and-bolts of building a data-driven business—the latest on the skills, tools, and technologies you need to make data work.
Get control of the new data opportunity at Strata—immerse yourself in three full days of hands-on training, information-rich sessions, and an Expo Hall filled with the key players and products. Strata’s topics and programs include Data Science, Business & Industry, Visualization & Interface, Hadoop & Big Data, Policy & Privacy, and Domain Data. Plus, new for 2012 are two all-day Intensive Programs: Jumpstart - the missing MBA for Big Data; and Deep Data - a no-holds-barred program with advanced technical content.
The Strata experience is made up of intensely practical sessions for both business users and hardcore technologists; success stories (and cautionary tales) from startups making data their business and established companies that are saving millions and creating new revenue streams; great networking opportunities; and keynotes that snap the big picture into focus. We hope you will join us at Strata to explore emerging data tools and technologies that are shaping the future.
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff