The Northeast GNU/Linuxfest
The northeast GNU/Linux fest is an advocate of Free software. We hope to bring awareness of Free software to college students their schools, programmers and businesses. We welcome everyone from the new user to the people that have been there from the beginning. Come and learn how Free software can affect accessibility and your business, graphic design, software security and performance along with stability. So lets take back control of our computers and gadets and learn about software Freedom and The 4 Freedoms we should be concerned about. Come to the northeast GNU/Linux fest to learn, teach and talk about Free software and join the Free software revolution. For the benefit of our audience, the 4 freedoms are listed below:
- The freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
- The freedom to study how the program works, and change it so it does your computing as you wish (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
- The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor (freedom 2).
- The freedom to distribute copies of your modified versions to others (freedom 3). By doing this you can give the whole community a chance to benefit from your changes. Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration