The Northeast GNU/Linuxfest
The northeast GNU/Linux fest is an advocate of Free software. We hope to bring awareness of Free software to college students their schools, programmers and businesses. We welcome everyone from the new user to the people that have been there from the beginning. Come and learn how Free software can affect accessibility and your business, graphic design, software security and performance along with stability. So lets take back control of our computers and gadets and learn about software Freedom and The 4 Freedoms we should be concerned about. Come to the northeast GNU/Linux fest to learn, teach and talk about Free software and join the Free software revolution. For the benefit of our audience, the 4 freedoms are listed below:
- The freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
- The freedom to study how the program works, and change it so it does your computing as you wish (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
- The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor (freedom 2).
- The freedom to distribute copies of your modified versions to others (freedom 3). By doing this you can give the whole community a chance to benefit from your changes. Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
|August 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming||Aug 01, 2014|
|August 2014 Video Preview||Aug 01, 2014|
|Open-Source Space||Jul 31, 2014|
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
- Open-Source Space
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- August 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep