Launched in 2011, LinuxCon Europe is now the leading European conference providing an education and collaboration space addressing all matters Linux for the technical leaders driving the innovation of the community. And this year, we are pleased to announce the addition of the CloudOpen Summit, a track running for three days and providing attendees with information on the newest open cloud projects, products and companies that are driving the cloud and big data ecosystems today, along with best practices from the world of traditional open source.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- New Products
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- April 2015 Video Preview
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters