Launched in 2011, LinuxCon Europe is now the leading European conference providing an education and collaboration space addressing all matters Linux for the technical leaders driving the innovation of the community. And this year, we are pleased to announce the addition of the CloudOpen Summit, a track running for three days and providing attendees with information on the newest open cloud projects, products and companies that are driving the cloud and big data ecosystems today, along with best practices from the world of traditional open source.
Practical Task Scheduling Deployment
July 20, 2016 12:00 pm CDT
Join Linux Journal's Mike Diehl and Pat Cameron of Help Systems.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- Google's SwiftShader Released
- Parsing an RSS News Feed with a Bash Script
- Doing for User Space What We Did for Kernel Space
- SuperTuxKart 0.9.2 Released