Launched in 2011, LinuxCon Europe is now the leading European conference providing an education and collaboration space addressing all matters Linux for the technical leaders driving the innovation of the community. And this year, we are pleased to announce the addition of the CloudOpen Summit, a track running for three days and providing attendees with information on the newest open cloud projects, products and companies that are driving the cloud and big data ecosystems today, along with best practices from the world of traditional open source.
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Ensono M.O.
- Own Your DNS Data
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)