Launched in 2011, LinuxCon Europe is now the leading European conference providing an education and collaboration space addressing all matters Linux for the technical leaders driving the innovation of the community. And this year, we are pleased to announce the addition of the CloudOpen Summit, a track running for three days and providing attendees with information on the newest open cloud projects, products and companies that are driving the cloud and big data ecosystems today, along with best practices from the world of traditional open source.
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Jetico's BestCrypt Container Encryption for Linux
- GENIVI Alliance's GENIVI Vehicle Simulator
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!