Linux Storage, Filesystems and MM Summit
April 1, 2012 - April 2, 2012
San Francisco, CA
The Linux Storage & Filesystems Summit is a small by-invitation summit which focuses on collaboration and implementation.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- Linux for Astronomers
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database