JAXconf 2012 will be held on July 9-‐12, in San Francisco, CA, presented by S&S Media. The JAX Conference series offers the most comprehensive selection of topics on development in the Java Ecosystem, deep diving into the latest enterprise, mobile, web, open source, tools, methodologies and implementation subjects. The series has become internationally renowned for its unique blend of content, since its inception in 2001. The masterminds of our industry will be at JAXconf to share knowledge, answer questions and facilitate discussions. Technical presentations and tutorials will offer in-‐depth coverage of all the latest technologies and practical implementation techniques. Keynotes sessions presented by industry luminaries will focus on how to deal with the challenges of today, and predict the challenges of tomorrow. JAX sets out to share technical solutions for today's problems and offer insight into the important trends of tomorrow.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
|Android Candy: Oyster—Netflix for Books!||Aug 07, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- RSS Feeds
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Linux Systems Administrator