JAXconf 2012 will be held on July 9-‐12, in San Francisco, CA, presented by S&S Media. The JAX Conference series offers the most comprehensive selection of topics on development in the Java Ecosystem, deep diving into the latest enterprise, mobile, web, open source, tools, methodologies and implementation subjects. The series has become internationally renowned for its unique blend of content, since its inception in 2001. The masterminds of our industry will be at JAXconf to share knowledge, answer questions and facilitate discussions. Technical presentations and tutorials will offer in-‐depth coverage of all the latest technologies and practical implementation techniques. Keynotes sessions presented by industry luminaries will focus on how to deal with the challenges of today, and predict the challenges of tomorrow. JAX sets out to share technical solutions for today's problems and offer insight into the important trends of tomorrow.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python