JAXconf 2012 will be held on July 9-‐12, in San Francisco, CA, presented by S&S Media. The JAX Conference series offers the most comprehensive selection of topics on development in the Java Ecosystem, deep diving into the latest enterprise, mobile, web, open source, tools, methodologies and implementation subjects. The series has become internationally renowned for its unique blend of content, since its inception in 2001. The masterminds of our industry will be at JAXconf to share knowledge, answer questions and facilitate discussions. Technical presentations and tutorials will offer in-‐depth coverage of all the latest technologies and practical implementation techniques. Keynotes sessions presented by industry luminaries will focus on how to deal with the challenges of today, and predict the challenges of tomorrow. JAX sets out to share technical solutions for today's problems and offer insight into the important trends of tomorrow.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Server Hardening
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software