Big Data TechCon
BZ Media's second Big Data TechCon, October 15-17 in San Francisco, will focus on the entire big data ecosystem, and attract developers, IT managers and practitioners. Big Data TechCon is the “how-to” big data event. It is technology-agnostic and will apply to organizations using relational databases, NoSQL databases, graph databases, unstructured data, flat files and data feeds. Receive a $100 discount off the 3-day pass by inserting the code MEDIASPONSOR when prompted.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database