Hacker Halted USA, October 21-27 in Miami, is the EC-Council's flagship IT security event for both technical experts and C-Level executives. It hosts lots of technical training courses and a two-day conference with exhibits. The conference track themes include cloud security, SCADA, and timely topics chosen by peer review and input from 450 training companies worldwide. Linux Journal subscribers can receive a $100 discount on the two-day conference or the six-day Training/Conference Package by inserting the code HHMP8 when prompted.
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
|Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core||Oct 19, 2016|
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Daily Giveaway
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script