Hacker Halted USA, October 21-27 in Miami, is the EC-Council's flagship IT security event for both technical experts and C-Level executives. It hosts lots of technical training courses and a two-day conference with exhibits. The conference track themes include cloud security, SCADA, and timely topics chosen by peer review and input from 450 training companies worldwide. Linux Journal subscribers can receive a $100 discount on the two-day conference or the six-day Training/Conference Package by inserting the code HHMP8 when prompted.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Embedding Python in Your C Programs
- New Products
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Customizing Vim
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds