Started in 2005 as FLOSS(Free/Libre Open Source Software) Meet with a vision to create a culture of innovation, evolution and open standards, the meet intends to support the FOSS community, open education system and dissemination of FOSS ideology. The meet feature wide range of workshops bofs, discussions and lectures by eminent personalities. It also consists of various hands on sessions which would help in contributing to various open source projects.
• Attended by FOSS enthusiasts and students from leading institutes.
• Expected participation over 400.
• Includes finest FOSS promoters and talented minds in FOSS community.
• Appraised as 4th biggest FOSS event in India by Atul Chitnis, team-lead of
• Talks by eminent personalities like Atul Chitnis and Dr.V Sasi Kumar in
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
In this live one-hour webinar, learn how to enhance your existing backup strategies for complete disaster recovery preparedness using Storix System Backup Administrator (SBAdmin), a highly flexible full-system recovery solution for UNIX and Linux systems.
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Server Hardening
- May 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- EnterpriseDB's EDB Postgres Advanced Server and EDB Postgres Enterprise Manager
- The Humble Hacker?
- BitTorrent Inc.'s Sync
- The Death of RoboVM
- The US Government and Open-Source Software
- New Container Image Standard Promises More Portable Apps
- Open-Source Project Secretly Funded by CIA
- ACI Worldwide's UP Retail Payments
In modern computer systems, privacy and security are mandatory. However, connections from the outside over public networks automatically imply risks. One easily available solution to avoid eavesdroppers’ attempts is SSH. But, its wide adoption during the past 21 years has made it a target for attackers, so hardening your system properly is a must.
Additionally, in highly regulated markets, you must comply with specific operational requirements, proving that you conform to standards and even that you have included new mandatory authentication methods, such as two-factor authentication. In this ebook, I discuss SSH and how to configure and manage it to guarantee that your network is safe, your data is secure and that you comply with relevant regulations.Get the Guide