Started in 2005 as FLOSS(Free/Libre Open Source Software) Meet with a vision to create a culture of innovation, evolution and open standards, the meet intends to support the FOSS community, open education system and dissemination of FOSS ideology. The meet feature wide range of workshops bofs, discussions and lectures by eminent personalities. It also consists of various hands on sessions which would help in contributing to various open source projects.
• Attended by FOSS enthusiasts and students from leading institutes.
• Expected participation over 400.
• Includes finest FOSS promoters and talented minds in FOSS community.
• Appraised as 4th biggest FOSS event in India by Atul Chitnis, team-lead of
• Talks by eminent personalities like Atul Chitnis and Dr.V Sasi Kumar in
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
|Android Candy: Oyster—Netflix for Books!||Aug 07, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- RSS Feeds
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Linux Systems Administrator