This is Flourish Conference's sixth annual student-led conference hosted at the The University of Illinois at Chicago. We are proud to help promote the use of open source and provide a gathering place for open source enthusiasts in the Chicagoland area.
Throughout the weekend, we will bring speakers from around the country to talk about their contributions to the open source community. Topics ranging from the development of free and open source software to the issues with software patents and copyright will be discussed. Then after all the speeches are over, join us in our workshop to gain some hands-on experience.
Flourish Conference is FREE to attend and there will be free T-Shirts to those who register in advance. We really appreciate everyone for coming to Flourish Conference for the past several years and we hope to bring another great and educating year!
In the mean time, follow @flourishconf for updates and check our website regularly!
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- General Relativity in Python