Embedded Linux Conference
The Embedded Linux Conference (ELC) is the premier vendor-neutral technical conference for companies and developers using Linux in embedded products. This conference, now in its 9th year, has the largest collection of sessions dedicated exclusively to embedded Linux and embedded Linux developers. ELC is embedded Linux experts talking about solutions to your embedded Linux problems. ELC consists of 3 days of presentations, tutorials and Bird-of-a-Feather sessions. There are over 50 sessions to choose from, on a wide variety of topics.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- Tiny Makers
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment