Embedded Linux Conference
The Embedded Linux Conference (ELC) is the premier vendor-neutral technical conference for companies and developers using Linux in embedded products. This conference, now in its 9th year, has the largest collection of sessions dedicated exclusively to embedded Linux and embedded Linux developers. ELC is embedded Linux experts talking about solutions to your embedded Linux problems. ELC consists of 3 days of presentations, tutorials and Bird-of-a-Feather sessions. There are over 50 sessions to choose from, on a wide variety of topics.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Be a Mechanic...with Android and Linux!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters