Embedded Linux Conference
The Embedded Linux Conference (ELC) is the premier vendor-neutral technical conference for companies and developers using Linux in embedded products. This conference, now in its 9th year, has the largest collection of sessions dedicated exclusively to embedded Linux and embedded Linux developers. ELC is embedded Linux experts talking about solutions to your embedded Linux problems. ELC consists of 3 days of presentations, tutorials and Bird-of-a-Feather sessions. There are over 50 sessions to choose from, on a wide variety of topics.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Numerical Python
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer