The Embedded Linux Conference Europe (ELCE)
The Embedded Linux Conference Europe (ELCE) is the premier vendor-neutral technical conference for companies and developers using Linux in embedded products. This conference, now in it's 7th year, has the largest collection of sessions dedicated exclusively to embedded Linux and embedded Linux developers.
|Privacy Is Personal||Jul 02, 2015|
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Monitoring Processes with Kill
- Comparing Files
- There's Browser in My SSH
- Tutorial: Emacs for Programmers
- Playing with ptrace, Part I
- Mutt Over SSH, but What About Attachments?
- Best of Technical Support
- Rapid Application Development with Python and Glade
- Cooking with Linux - It's a Cross Platform, All Right!