Embedded Linux Conference
The Embedded Linux Conference (ELC) is the premier vendor-neutral technical conference for companies and developers using Linux in embedded products. This conference, now in its 9th year, has the largest collection of sessions dedicated exclusively to embedded Linux and embedded Linux developers. ELC is embedded Linux experts talking about solutions to your embedded Linux problems. ELC consists of 3 days of presentations, tutorials and Bird-of-a-Feather sessions. There are over 50 sessions to choose from, on a wide variety of topics.
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Own Your DNS Data
- Ensono M.O.
- Simple Server Hardening
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)