On Saturday, October 27, we’ll hold our all-day Drupalcamp with keynote speaker "mobile-guru" Josh Clark, breakout sessions and Birds of Feather. Because our community continues to grow, our new home is the Cobb Galleria Centre!
Drupal is a popular, free open-source modular framework and content management system (CMS) written in the programming language PHP. Drupalcamp Atlanta is an attendee-driven, completely volunteer initiative modeled after the open, participatory nature of barcamps. The event is catered towards everyone – curious beginners, designers, developers, and business owners are all welcome!
Our mission and purpose behind organizing a Drupalcamp Atlanta is twofold:
- We want to educate people about Drupal.
- We want to further evangelize Drupal within our geographic region.
The agenda will include a keynote presentation, an after-hours party and these four session tracks:
- Drupal for Beginners
- Theming, Design, and Usability
- Development and Performance
- Drupal for Business and Services
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Django Templates
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Attack of the Drones