On Saturday, October 27, we’ll hold our all-day Drupalcamp with keynote speaker "mobile-guru" Josh Clark, breakout sessions and Birds of Feather. Because our community continues to grow, our new home is the Cobb Galleria Centre!
Drupal is a popular, free open-source modular framework and content management system (CMS) written in the programming language PHP. Drupalcamp Atlanta is an attendee-driven, completely volunteer initiative modeled after the open, participatory nature of barcamps. The event is catered towards everyone – curious beginners, designers, developers, and business owners are all welcome!
Our mission and purpose behind organizing a Drupalcamp Atlanta is twofold:
- We want to educate people about Drupal.
- We want to further evangelize Drupal within our geographic region.
The agenda will include a keynote presentation, an after-hours party and these four session tracks:
- Drupal for Beginners
- Theming, Design, and Usability
- Development and Performance
- Drupal for Business and Services
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Firefox OS