Drupal Business Summit Vancouver
The Vancouver Drupal Business Summit is a one-day event offering business leaders and managers insight into Drupal's capabilities as a versatile, business solutions framework. Drupal, one of the Internet's most widely used open source content management systems, has evolved into a platform able to support very complex websites and applications.
Geared toward VPs, Media Directors, Web Operations Managers, Marketing & Branding Leads, and Senior IT professionals, the summit will offer a highly-focused, non-technical look at Drupal. Attendees will hear real-world cases studies on high-profile and successful Drupal projects, have a chance to connect with top Drupal professionals, find out about trends for developing business apps, and share information with other business leaders about Drupal.
Drupal is a powerful, sophisticated framework that you can use to build your new website, mobile application, or community based site.
Your business strategy and goals are more than likely to depend on a strong web presence. Your marketing efforts rely on it, your staff rely on web-based applications, or your users and customers depend on it to connect with your organizations services. But there are always questions:
Am I getting the best value from my internet infrastructure?
Is my site findable?
Is my site useable?
Will my site be able to work with other online systems?
Can I sell things through my site?
Can I improve customer service through my site?
Drupal offers some of the best solutions to all these issues. If you're interested in hearing how, please join us at the Vancouver Business Summit on June 1 at UBC Robson Square. Register Now!
|Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style||Jun 18, 2013|
|Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud||Jun 17, 2013|
|Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer||Jun 12, 2013|
|Weechat, Irssi's Little Brother||Jun 11, 2013|
|One Tail Just Isn't Enough||Jun 07, 2013|
|Introduction to MapReduce with Hadoop on Linux||Jun 05, 2013|
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style
- Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Introduction to MapReduce with Hadoop on Linux
- RSS Feeds
- Weechat, Irssi's Little Brother
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Poul-Henning Kamp: welcome to
1 hour 39 min ago
- This has already been done
1 hour 40 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
2 hours 25 min ago
- Welcome to 1998
3 hours 14 min ago
- notifier shortcomings
3 hours 38 min ago
5 hours 15 min ago
- Android User
5 hours 16 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
7 hours 9 min ago
9 hours 59 min ago
- This is a good post. This
15 hours 12 min ago
Free Webinar: Hadoop
How to Build an Optimal Hadoop Cluster to Store and Maintain Unlimited Amounts of Data Using Microservers
Realizing the promise of Apache® Hadoop® requires the effective deployment of compute, memory, storage and networking to achieve optimal results. With its flexibility and multitude of options, it is easy to over or under provision the server infrastructure, resulting in poor performance and high TCO. Join us for an in depth, technical discussion with industry experts from leading Hadoop and server companies who will provide insights into the key considerations for designing and deploying an optimal Hadoop cluster.
Some of key questions to be discussed are:
- What is the “typical” Hadoop cluster and what should be installed on the different machine types?
- Why should you consider the typical workload patterns when making your hardware decisions?
- Are all microservers created equal for Hadoop deployments?
- How do I plan for expansion if I require more compute, memory, storage or networking?