Content & Applications for Automotive Europe 2012 Conference & Exhibition
Content & Applications for Automotive Europe 2012 Conference & Exhibition (18-19 April 2012 Munich, Germany) organised by Telematics Update will bring together top level executives from the automotive industry, the mobile applications market and industry solution providers who are focused on building in-vehicle platforms and content that will enable the car to compete with consumer electronic devices. Updating in-line with consumer demands and connecting the driver to their environment .
Expert Speakers include:
Fiat, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, Volvo, Harman, Continental, Denso, QNX, Chleon, Telenor, GSMA, The Linux Foundation, Sony Ericsson, and many more
Content & Applications for Automotive Europe 2012, Conference & Exhibition (18-19 April, Munich, Germany) will provide key information and analysis and help you spot the revenue opportunities of in-car apps, meet key app developers, understand the potential app business models and predict future in-car content trends and capabilities.
Receive an additional €100 off the current ticket price as a Linux Journal subscriber! Simply visit the registration page quoting “1937LJ” .
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python