Content & Applications for Automotive Europe 2012 Conference & Exhibition
Content & Applications for Automotive Europe 2012 Conference & Exhibition (18-19 April 2012 Munich, Germany) organised by Telematics Update will bring together top level executives from the automotive industry, the mobile applications market and industry solution providers who are focused on building in-vehicle platforms and content that will enable the car to compete with consumer electronic devices. Updating in-line with consumer demands and connecting the driver to their environment .
Expert Speakers include:
Fiat, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, Volvo, Harman, Continental, Denso, QNX, Chleon, Telenor, GSMA, The Linux Foundation, Sony Ericsson, and many more
Content & Applications for Automotive Europe 2012, Conference & Exhibition (18-19 April, Munich, Germany) will provide key information and analysis and help you spot the revenue opportunities of in-car apps, meet key app developers, understand the potential app business models and predict future in-car content trends and capabilities.
Receive an additional €100 off the current ticket price as a Linux Journal subscriber! Simply visit the registration page quoting “1937LJ” .
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Wine 1.8 Released
- Firefox OS
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal