Content & Applications for Automotive Europe 2012 Conference & Exhibition
Content & Applications for Automotive Europe 2012 Conference & Exhibition (18-19 April 2012 Munich, Germany) organised by Telematics Update will bring together top level executives from the automotive industry, the mobile applications market and industry solution providers who are focused on building in-vehicle platforms and content that will enable the car to compete with consumer electronic devices. Updating in-line with consumer demands and connecting the driver to their environment .
Expert Speakers include:
Fiat, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, Volvo, Harman, Continental, Denso, QNX, Chleon, Telenor, GSMA, The Linux Foundation, Sony Ericsson, and many more
Content & Applications for Automotive Europe 2012, Conference & Exhibition (18-19 April, Munich, Germany) will provide key information and analysis and help you spot the revenue opportunities of in-car apps, meet key app developers, understand the potential app business models and predict future in-car content trends and capabilities.
Receive an additional €100 off the current ticket price as a Linux Journal subscriber! Simply visit the registration page quoting “1937LJ” .
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Three More Lessons
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development