Content & Applications for Automotive Europe 2012 Conference & Exhibition
Content & Applications for Automotive Europe 2012 Conference & Exhibition (18-19 April 2012 Munich, Germany) organised by Telematics Update will bring together top level executives from the automotive industry, the mobile applications market and industry solution providers who are focused on building in-vehicle platforms and content that will enable the car to compete with consumer electronic devices. Updating in-line with consumer demands and connecting the driver to their environment .
Expert Speakers include:
Fiat, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, Volvo, Harman, Continental, Denso, QNX, Chleon, Telenor, GSMA, The Linux Foundation, Sony Ericsson, and many more
Content & Applications for Automotive Europe 2012, Conference & Exhibition (18-19 April, Munich, Germany) will provide key information and analysis and help you spot the revenue opportunities of in-car apps, meet key app developers, understand the potential app business models and predict future in-car content trends and capabilities.
Receive an additional €100 off the current ticket price as a Linux Journal subscriber! Simply visit the registration page quoting “1937LJ” .
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory