ConFoo is the unique Web conference in Canada gathering different tech communities in one place.
At ConFoo, you will find working solutions for your day to day challenges, discover new tools that increase your productivity, network with people from some of the world’s biggest companies, choose among more than 160 presentations focusing on core competencies improvement and finally, have a lot of fun.
Don't miss this opportunity, take action and register today! http://confoo.ca/en/register
Also check out our two training days around PHP, HTML5, Symfony2 and security topics right before the conference. http://confoo.ca/en/2012/training
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- The True Internet of Things
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag