ConFoo is the unique Web conference in Canada gathering different tech communities in one place.
At ConFoo, you will find working solutions for your day to day challenges, discover new tools that increase your productivity, network with people from some of the world’s biggest companies, choose among more than 160 presentations focusing on core competencies improvement and finally, have a lot of fun.
Don't miss this opportunity, take action and register today! http://confoo.ca/en/register
Also check out our two training days around PHP, HTML5, Symfony2 and security topics right before the conference. http://confoo.ca/en/2012/training
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Django Models and Migrations
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development