ConFoo is the unique Web conference in Canada gathering different tech communities in one place.
At ConFoo, you will find working solutions for your day to day challenges, discover new tools that increase your productivity, network with people from some of the world’s biggest companies, choose among more than 160 presentations focusing on core competencies improvement and finally, have a lot of fun.
Don't miss this opportunity, take action and register today! http://confoo.ca/en/register
Also check out our two training days around PHP, HTML5, Symfony2 and security topics right before the conference. http://confoo.ca/en/2012/training
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Open Axiom
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal