ConFoo is the unique Web conference in Canada gathering different tech communities in one place.
At ConFoo, you will find working solutions for your day to day challenges, discover new tools that increase your productivity, network with people from some of the world’s biggest companies, choose among more than 160 presentations focusing on core competencies improvement and finally, have a lot of fun.
Don't miss this opportunity, take action and register today! http://confoo.ca/en/register
Also check out our two training days around PHP, HTML5, Symfony2 and security topics right before the conference. http://confoo.ca/en/2012/training
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux