ConFoo is the unique Web conference in Canada gathering different tech communities in one place.
At ConFoo, you will find working solutions for your day to day challenges, discover new tools that increase your productivity, network with people from some of the world’s biggest companies, choose among more than 160 presentations focusing on core competencies improvement and finally, have a lot of fun.
Don't miss this opportunity, take action and register today! http://confoo.ca/en/register
Also check out our two training days around PHP, HTML5, Symfony2 and security topics right before the conference. http://confoo.ca/en/2012/training
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration