Columbus Code Camp
Welcome to Code Camp
Code Camp is a relatively new type of community event (following the Code Camp Manifesto) where developers learn from their peers. All are welcome to attend and speak. Code Camps have been wildly successful elsewhere,
and we're going to bring that success to central Ohio.
Code Camp follows these principles:
- by and for the developer community
- always free
- community-developed material
- no fluff - only code
- never occurs during working hours
Sessions will range from lightning talks to chalk talks to more formal presentations. There will be a mix of presenters-- some will be experienced public speakers, some may be making their first-ever public presentation. We expect to see people from throughout the region and beyond.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development