Columbus Code Camp
Welcome to Code Camp
Code Camp is a relatively new type of community event (following the Code Camp Manifesto) where developers learn from their peers. All are welcome to attend and speak. Code Camps have been wildly successful elsewhere,
and we're going to bring that success to central Ohio.
Code Camp follows these principles:
- by and for the developer community
- always free
- community-developed material
- no fluff - only code
- never occurs during working hours
Sessions will range from lightning talks to chalk talks to more formal presentations. There will be a mix of presenters-- some will be experienced public speakers, some may be making their first-ever public presentation. We expect to see people from throughout the region and beyond.
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- Hash Tables—Theory and Practice
- The Ubuntu Conspiracy
- A First Look at IBM's New Linux Servers
- Vigilante Malware
- Making a PHP Site on Linux Work with a Microsoft SQL Server Database
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Vagrant Simplified
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Science on Android
- Bluetooth Hacks