Columbus Code Camp
Welcome to Code Camp
Code Camp is a relatively new type of community event (following the Code Camp Manifesto) where developers learn from their peers. All are welcome to attend and speak. Code Camps have been wildly successful elsewhere,
and we're going to bring that success to central Ohio.
Code Camp follows these principles:
- by and for the developer community
- always free
- community-developed material
- no fluff - only code
- never occurs during working hours
Sessions will range from lightning talks to chalk talks to more formal presentations. There will be a mix of presenters-- some will be experienced public speakers, some may be making their first-ever public presentation. We expect to see people from throughout the region and beyond.
Today five randomly drawn entrants will win:
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock mug and LJ subscription
Enter to Win
|December Daily Giveaways are Back!||Dec 01, 2015|
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment