Columbus Code Camp
Welcome to Code Camp
Code Camp is a relatively new type of community event (following the Code Camp Manifesto) where developers learn from their peers. All are welcome to attend and speak. Code Camps have been wildly successful elsewhere,
and we're going to bring that success to central Ohio.
Code Camp follows these principles:
- by and for the developer community
- always free
- community-developed material
- no fluff - only code
- never occurs during working hours
Sessions will range from lightning talks to chalk talks to more formal presentations. There will be a mix of presenters-- some will be experienced public speakers, some may be making their first-ever public presentation. We expect to see people from throughout the region and beyond.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu