Columbus Code Camp
Welcome to Code Camp
Code Camp is a relatively new type of community event (following the Code Camp Manifesto) where developers learn from their peers. All are welcome to attend and speak. Code Camps have been wildly successful elsewhere,
and we're going to bring that success to central Ohio.
Code Camp follows these principles:
- by and for the developer community
- always free
- community-developed material
- no fluff - only code
- never occurs during working hours
Sessions will range from lightning talks to chalk talks to more formal presentations. There will be a mix of presenters-- some will be experienced public speakers, some may be making their first-ever public presentation. We expect to see people from throughout the region and beyond.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python