Columbus Code Camp
Welcome to Code Camp
Code Camp is a relatively new type of community event (following the Code Camp Manifesto) where developers learn from their peers. All are welcome to attend and speak. Code Camps have been wildly successful elsewhere,
and we're going to bring that success to central Ohio.
Code Camp follows these principles:
- by and for the developer community
- always free
- community-developed material
- no fluff - only code
- never occurs during working hours
Sessions will range from lightning talks to chalk talks to more formal presentations. There will be a mix of presenters-- some will be experienced public speakers, some may be making their first-ever public presentation. We expect to see people from throughout the region and beyond.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- This should be very helpful
39 min 39 sec ago
- As much as I share your point
2 hours 59 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
6 hours 31 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
6 hours 51 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
12 hours 23 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
17 hours 26 min ago
17 hours 45 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
18 hours 10 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
18 hours 24 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
1 day 2 min ago