Web designers and web marketers are invited to attend the 2011 CMS Expo Learning and Business Conference. Hosted by the CMS Association, CMS Expo is the place for CMS pros to learn the best web skills and business practices, while making valuable business connections, all under one roof.
The 2011 CMS Expo will be held May 2nd through 4th at the Hilton Orrington Hotel, a block from Northwestern University, in Evanston, Illinois. Over 400 web pros are expected to participate in over 80-plus learning sessions, plus keynotes, interactive panel discussions and roundtable discussions.
Who Should Attend:
- Web-Based Business Owners & Marketers- Technology Directors & Managers - Web Creatives & Producers- Consultants & Developers
Business Sectors Represented:
- Small Business & Entrepreneurial Mid-Tier Companies- Education: Colleges & Universities- Government: Municipal, State & Federal- Enterprise-Level Non-Profit Organizations
Additional CMSes and sessions added regulary. See www.CMSExpo.net for updates.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Tighten Up SSH
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development