Web designers and web marketers are invited to attend the 2011 CMS Expo Learning and Business Conference. Hosted by the CMS Association, CMS Expo is the place for CMS pros to learn the best web skills and business practices, while making valuable business connections, all under one roof.
The 2011 CMS Expo will be held May 2nd through 4th at the Hilton Orrington Hotel, a block from Northwestern University, in Evanston, Illinois. Over 400 web pros are expected to participate in over 80-plus learning sessions, plus keynotes, interactive panel discussions and roundtable discussions.
Who Should Attend:
- Web-Based Business Owners & Marketers- Technology Directors & Managers - Web Creatives & Producers- Consultants & Developers
Business Sectors Represented:
- Small Business & Entrepreneurial Mid-Tier Companies- Education: Colleges & Universities- Government: Municipal, State & Federal- Enterprise-Level Non-Profit Organizations
Additional CMSes and sessions added regulary. See www.CMSExpo.net for updates.
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- The Ubuntu Conspiracy
- A First Look at IBM's New Linux Servers
- Vigilante Malware
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Vagrant Simplified
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Bluetooth Hacks
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!